Monday, July 25, 2011

puddles & packages...

so i had totally just walked home from work in the pouring rain.
and when i say pouring, i mean POURING.
falling down like cats and dogs.
and to add to this lovely little picture i am painting you,
while i was waiting on the corner to cross the street a taxi went flying by,
hitting the rather large, nasty puddle of water and who knows what else,
and completely drenched me and 3 others.
i thought this stuff only happened in movies?
anyways,
i get home.
not in the best mood.
and then...
i hear a knock at my door.
low and behold, it was my main man, carlos.
carlos said he had a package for me.
i looked at the box
and boy...
the tears started fallin'
my dear friend alex haynie,
bless her heart.
sent me the nicest package ever.
complete with all my favorites.
diet coke, fruit roll-ups, granola bars, laffy taffy, queso,
finger nail polish, ect.
you name it. it was in there.
totally unexpected. totally made my day.
thank you alexandra lee haynie.
can't wait to reunite in logan when we both get back from our adventures.
love youuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment